ramertamer2 's profile
|Age:||61||Signed up:||2008-02-06 13:53:50|
|From:||USA||Latest login:||2013-05-19 15:30:30|
|50th||2013 May PM Rankings|
|42nd||2013 April PM Rankings|
|35th||2013 March PM Rankings|
|35th||2013 February PM Rankings|
|29th||2013 January PM Rankings|
|76th||2012 December PM Rankings|
|34th||2012 November PM Rankings|
|55th||2012 October PM Rankings|
|67th||2012 September PM Rankings|
|46th||2012 July PM Rankings|
|78th||2012 June PM Rankings|
|31st||2012 May PM Rankings|
|62nd||2012 April PM Rankings|
|47th||2012 March PM Rankings|
|57th||2011 March Rankings|
|105th||2011 February Rankings|
|32nd||2011 January Rankings|
|24th||2010 December Rankings|
|77th||2010 November Rankings|
|267th||2010 October Rankings|
|90th||2010 September Rankings|
|216th||2010 August Rankings|
|169th||2010 July Rankings|
|50th||2010 June Rankings|
|76th||2010 May Rankings|
|121st||2010 April Rankings|
|370th||2010 March Rankings|
|249th||2010 February Rankings|
TheSharks Rules of Conduct
1) TheSharks are a Drama Free Clan built on Loyalty, Dedication, Integrity and most importantly Respect.
2) You must be an active member of TheSharks. An active member is one who regularly visits TheSharks Forum and Railbirds, posts or replies to blogs, participates in Shark Clan Tourneys or other Clan activities.
3) You must use the Sharks avatar on Full Tilt when playing in Tournements hosted by TheSharks and the BOTC. The use of the Shark Avatar in the On-line Forum Challenge tourneys and any other tournement hosted by another Clan is strongly encouraged.
4) You must treat each brother and sister member of TheSharks with RESPECT at all times.
5) Do not be DISREPECTFUL on the tables or in blogs to anyone. Bad beats happen so get over it and move on.
Do not call people out in blogs. If you have a problem, let TheSharks Council know and we will try our best to resolve any conflict.
6) Any COLLUSION or SOFTPLAY among TheShark members will NOT be tolerated. Violations of this rule will result in an immediate removal from TheSharks.
7) Be supportive of your Clan and RAIL your clan members whenever you can. And most importantly have fun!!! That is what this is all about.
Failure to follow TheSharks Code of Conduct may result in disciplinary action including, but not limited to, a 30-day probation or removal from the Clan.